Friday, March 09, 2007

EGA Christmas Ornament

This is the Christmas ornament that I stitched for the EGA ornament exchange. I used very velvet for the back ground, yellow krenik for the star and string holding the star, beads for the holly berries, DMC floss for the face and leaves of the holly. For the hat I used two shades of red Flair, and the Fuzzy Stuff. The beard was two shades of wisper. When I finished stitching it Edie finished it for me. I need to send it to Susan soon.

Rainbow Birds

I started this one before Christmas for my Mother. I haven't gotten very far but I have put it into my rotation. It is a kit that Moma bought years ago and found while moving. I hope to finish it this month.