Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Recent Progress on the Fairy



Sorry I haven't posted lately. I have been having a rough time. For those who know me, Midnight (my cat) finally lost her battle with lymphoma (or so we think). She passed away on the 17th. Before that she also had to have one of her eyeballs removed. So as you can see I haven't been stitching much. I started back on the fairy this weekend. I finished the bottom part of the fairy and the body. I still have to do the wings, her head, and the beading. I'm am also working on the EGA sampler. I will post my progress on the sampler later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon I am so sorry to hear about Midnight. It is so hard to lose a friend. My thoughts are with you. It does get better and soon you'll be able to look back and remember the good times with her. Your fairy is turning out so pretty. Can't wait to see her finished!
Carole G.