Saturday, April 07, 2007

Celtic Cross by M Designs


I think this one is really beautiful. The hard part for me is to do each x individually. But I'm using Thread Gathers Silk 'n color thread Acorn Woods on some solo fabric from Silkweaver's (that I received from the FOTM club that I joined.) I really like it because you don't have to change the thread every few stitches but I have already made a boo-boo. I moved one stitch to the left and will have to compensate for it when I try to match up the stitched work with the unstitched work. I do not want to pull out all the work that has been done. Not because there has been a lot of work (moderate amount) but because I had to stitch each x individually. That would be a lot of work. Besides, like my mother always says "No project should be perfect, it should always have an error."

No comments: