Sunday, June 10, 2007

Autumn Leaves


I finished the April installment in the Fireside Stitchery - Geometric Seasonals club. The pattern is called Autumn Leaves. It was a really quick stitch. I would have been finished sooner but I got Harvest Moon, Magical Melodies for my birthday. So, I've been playing on the Nintendo rather than stitching. Today I've been stitching on all my projects. I plan on posting updates on all of them tomorrow.

I also went through all of my patterns, kits, and canvases, I made a catalog of all of theses items. I wanted to be able to see all of my patterns when I needed to add a new project to my rotation. As I have told my friends and family, "My nerd-itis has reared it's ugly head." But, now I can see all of my stuff and chose a new project.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful! I love the colors. I think this is my favorite so far. Stitch one for me.

Clarkey said...

okay. I'll have to buy some canvas first but I'll do one for you.