Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pumpkin Farm

I finished the Pumpkin farm part of the Snapperville. I am almost finished with the barn part. I only have to stitch the barn. When I was stitching the tree that is part of the border, I changed the color used for the trunk. On the border pattern the trunk is suppose to be bark, but in the squares they are chestnut. So, I used chestnut.

When I was sitting outside stitching while watching my nephews play, I noticed that I had made a mistake. I had used seaweed for the border of the box of the pumpkin farm instead of bark. So, I had to pull out the box and the grass because I had switched the colors. Once, I fixed it the piece is looking good.

I just spent Friday night scrapbooking at the local store. I finally finished my spring break trip of 2003. I went to Hot Springs, Arkansas with my Mother and my then 4-1/2 year old nephew Nicholas. We had a blast. Now that I have finished that trip, I need to start on the Branson trip we took this summer.

Tonight, I plan on finishing the penguin stocking. I have 1-1/2 penguins left to stitch. I can't wait to finish this one. I am so tired of it. I then need to stitch on the Red Thread Round Robin that I am participating in. I am doing March.

Well, thanks for stopping by


1 comment:

Jen said...

The Snapperville looks good. I can't wait to start on that project.