Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday - - - - to me

Well today is my birthday. What am I doing? I'm about to silk corn and snap green beans. Then this afternoon I have to go to work for a couple of hours. I hope to spend the afternoon stitching but I'll probably clean house.

I haven't really been stitching this last week but I want to get back to stitching and finish my present rotation. I want to start something new. Maybe the winter snapperland or the Hearts in Hand monthly sampler. I don't know but I want to start something new. But, I promised myself that I would not start anything new until I finished a couple of projects that are over a year in the making.

Well got to get back to silking corn. Have a great day

Sharon

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Happy birthday, Sharon! Many happy returns!

How I love fresh corn!

Shelleen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!