Friday, July 31, 2009

Photos

I said I would post pictures of the projects that I have completed along with the gifts I received. So here they are. First is the ornament from my summer exchange. I think she did a wonderful job on the ornament. It is the word liberty with beautiful 4th of July fabric.

Second is the ornament that I stitched. It is from a Lizzie Kate Seasons pattern. I really loved stitching it. Once I finished it I was disappointed. I thought that I should have stuffed it more. I thought it was overstuffed but it wasn't. I wish that I would have redid the finishing before I mailed it. Next time I will follow my instincts.



The next picture is the first part of the Ink Circle Celtic Stitch Along that I finished. I really love this pattern. My sister Jennifer helped me pick out the colors.The next pattern finished is the block below the first one. It was quick and easy. The next block will take a little longer because I have to work on the border also.



Finally, the last pattern was the September Block - Indian Summer - from the Fireside Stitchery Seasons Geometric Series. My mother and my friend, Lisha, absolutely loves it. I like the colors. These are easy and fun to stitch.

Well thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed it.

Sharon

No comments: