Friday, March 04, 2011

The End of 2010....THANK GOD!

I was on the phone with my friend Sharon tonight discussing what's happened in our life since we last talked (about a week).  We both concluded that 2010 was the worst year ever and that 2011 will be much better.  Between sick parents (and nearly losing one of them for both of us), nephews, daughters getting married (hers), no dating, very little stitching or reading, and a lot of work, 2010 was a rough year. But there were some good notes.

I finished the Seasons Series from Kick Back & Stitch.  I started this series in 2007 and finished receiving the patterns in 2008.  Well I finished the last of the series December 30th.  It seemed like I would never finish Maple Trees before the end of the new year but I did it.  I finally finished the 16th needlepoint patterns.  I only gave two of them away Crocuses to my Mother and Frozen Pond to Michelle.  The rest I have trimmed then I frame 4 on the wall then switch them out every few months.

No comments: