Friday, January 12, 2018

Week 1 - Finishes and New Starts

So, each month I am going to have a new start.  But, at the same time, my goal is to complete as many WIPs as possible.  So this week, I finished one and started my new project for January.

I finished the "Be Spooktacular" for Lizzie Kate's Halloween Rules.  My sisters, Jennifer and Bridget, and I did this as a round robin.  Jennifer finished her project before Halloween (of course).  Bridget actually finished her project before me in November.  But I finished the project this week.  I actually wanted to finish it before the new year.  But, then I thought, it will be a quick finish.  Better to use it as a finish in the new year since many of my projects are going to take some time. Here is a picture of the pattern that I completed along with the complete project.  I stitched it on _____ count fabric with DMC colors.

My January start is the Owlet: Violet by Mill Hill Beads.  I have stitched 3 of these (Finn, Kiwi, & Tango) and still have Emma & Huey to complete.  They are relatively quick to finish.  I don't know what I will do with them yet but I have them grouped together so I can decide.

I will begin working on Raise the Roof's Love's Laundry to try and finish it before Valentine's Day. I have all of the clothesline patterns.  I have completed Peter's Cotton Knit's

Thanks for stopping by
Sharon

No comments: