Monday, January 01, 2018

2018, Yippee!! New Year, New Possibilities

I know every year I start over with blogging but then peter out around the summer.  My goal this year is to make it to the end of the year.  So here we go.  My sister Jennifer talked me into completing 18 WIPs in 2018.  Below are the WIPs that I have for this year.  I have labelled each one with the Designer and name of the project.  Enjoy and thanks for coming by.
Sharon

Lizzie Kate's Halloween Rules
Stained Glass Window Bookmark




















Mirabilia's Tigerlily
Mirabilia's Our Lady of the Flag























Little House Needlework's Blessed Are the Meek

Vicki Hasting's Wicked Patch
Little House Needlework's Robin Hood



















Country Cottage Needlework's Main Street
Country Cottage Needlework's Summer Retreat


















Raise the Roof's Sam's Socks...n Such

The Frosted Pumpkin's Happily Ever After
Carol Algie Higginbotham's Blackwork Roses



















Art to Heart's Curious Owl
Bent Creek's Frank n Boo

















Lizzie Kate's 6 Fat Men

Janlynn's Christmas Tree Whimsy
Just Nan's Gingham Christmas




















JABC's Tuffet's Cupboard
Paula Vaughn's Simply Sunflower



















Whiskeerkin's Lucky Cats

No comments: