Tuesday, June 06, 2017

End of May - Lots of Pictures


Welcome back,

Here are pictures of all the projects that I have open at the moment.  I will sort them into groups: Stitch Maynia, Monthly New Starts, and WIPS.  This post will just be pictures showing the progress I have made.

I have 8 project bags (made from Vonna's pattern).  This month I am going to work on the projects in one bag each day.  Most bags have 3 or 4 projects.  I hope to finish many of the projects this month especially since most are small.

So here we go.

Stitch Maynia
Letters n Leaves
La Di Da
Tigerlily
Mirabilia


Holiday Sprinkles
Doodles for Leftovers
Autumn Biscornu
Barbara Ana
























Blessed Are the Meek
Little House Needleworks
Roses
Carol Algie Higginbottham

































Whiskerkins - Lucky Cats
Carolyn Manning Designs
Frank n Boo
Bent Creek





















Whimsy Christmas Tree
 
Owlet - Finn
Mill Hill Beads

Summer Retreats
Country Cottage Needleworks


Stained Glass Window Bookmark
Textile Heritage (in Scotland)
Daisy Seed
Needle Magic, Inc





















Uncle Sam Pillow
Shepherd's Bush


Gingham Christmas
Just Nan
Monthly New Starts:  Just a note that Gingham Christmas was also a monthly new start.
Curious Owl
Art to Heart

World of Colors
Bent Creek




WIPS:
Tuffet's Cupboard
JABC
Wicked Patch
Cricket Collection Special




















Robin Hood
Little House Needleworks



Sam's Socks, Shorts - n - Such
Raise the Roof



6 Fat Men
Lizzie Kate




And finally, my major project that I started this year.
The Lady of the Flag
Mirabilia


 I hope you enjoyed the picture show.  
Thanks for stopping by


Sharon

No comments: