Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Finishes for January

Oops, sorry forgot to post this one.

Whoo hoo.  I have 2 finishes for January.  Well technically only 1 complete finish.  I finished my new start for January, Mill Hill Bead's Owlet - Violet.  I really like stitching on these.  I have completed 4 of the 6.  I will start on Huey next.  I am saving Emma for last (she is so cute).













The other completed project is the stitch-along, Amy Brueken's Man of the Month.  I completed the words in the middle and the January snowman.  I am stitching it as the pattern calls for the fabric and threads.  It is fun to work on and quick to stitch.






I have made progress on Raise the Roof's Loves Laundry.  I have completed the "little black dress" and the black heels.  I don't think I have it completed by Valentine's Day but I am trying.

I now have to pick a new start for February.  Maybe something love


No comments: