Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Stitch Maynia 2018

For some reason, I didn't post this on May 10th like I was supposed to do.  So here it is.

So this year was supposed to be the year of finishes.  But, my sisters talked me into Stitch Maynia (a new start each day for 18 days in May).  I did 18 new projects.  I completed two of the new projects that I have started.  Here are the projects.

Day 1 - Wire Whimsy - Star Santa - Plastic

Day 2 - Miss Peepers - Little House Needleworks - Natural Linen

Day 3 - May Man of the Month - Amy Bruecken - called for fabric



Day 4 - Gnomes in the Garden Row - Bent Creek - Natural Linen










Day 5 - House Hunting for Spring! - Silver Needle - called for fabric

Day 6 - Frogscornu - Barbara Ana Designs - Linen

Day 7 - Little Gray Hare - Lizzie Kate - completed - called for fabric

Day 8 - The Green Door - Little Leaf Designs - natural linen

Day 9 - Rooms with a View - Raspberry Patch - Silkweaver


Pins & Needles - Raise the Roof - I thought was Aida but is 22-ct. Hardanger


Day 11 - Calico Chicks - unknown - Aida

Day 12 - Snow Catcher - Fanci That - Bellpull



Day 13 - Curio: ladybird - Heart in Hand - hand-dyed Aida

Day 14 - Broad Stripes & Bright Stars - Cross-eyed Cricket - Millennial Blue Linen


Day 15 - Stoneware Cat - Priscilla's Pocket - called for fabric - completed

Day 16 - Oh Say Can You Sea - Hands on Design - called for fabric  Stitch-a-long with sisters



Day 17 - Bird in Hand: Winter - Heart in Hand - natural linen

Day 18 - Lovebird - JABC - natural linen


Sorry for the delay in this post and that the last 3 pictures wouldn't rotate.  I hope you enjoyed the parade

Clarkey






No comments: