Wednesday, May 29, 2019

2019 Mid-year Review


Welcome to my blog.  My goal this year is to complete as many WiPs as possible.  All new projects will be smalls (less than or equal to 60 x 60).  

So without further ado, my parade of finishes for the year of 2019. First I will start with Little Sheep Virtues by Little House Needleworks. I'm stitching it like Yellow Farmhouse.  So far I have completed 6 of the 12 patterns. I'm using DMC floss on Chocolate Brown Linen.


 




 Next, the Main Street Series by Country Cottage Needlework.  I am working them around a town square on hand-dyed aida by me using DMC floss. I stitched the bookstore and the dress shop.  Also,
I did make a change; I created a church for the town square.

 





My Church Design
The next series is Amy Bruecken's Man of the Month snowmen.  I finished the last 3 months. I stitched with the called for threads on the called for fabric.  Now all I need to do is add the beads.






 Next, Happily Ever After by The Frosted Pumpkin.  I've only finished a couple of the patterns.





Next, finishes from Stitch "May'nia.  I had 14 actual new starts.  I have finished 10 of them.



















  Finally, random WiPs completed.







I hope to finish as many in the second half of the years a I have so far.  We will see.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed looking at my work.

Shaon
















No comments: