First is the ornament I did for the Halloween Ornament exchange. I made it into a pillow ornament. I think it turned out cute.
The penguin stocking is almost finished. I have to back stitch the last 3 penguins in the bottom row, then stitch the last two penguins that are in the toe of the stocking.
I have also been working on the Bent Creek Red Thread round robin. I finished the February block on Lisha's. I think it turned out beautifully.
This weekend (October 20), the girls and I got together to make the haunted house that was a freebie project at Michaels. We had a great time trying to glue pots together to make them look like a house. Then, painting tissue paper on the pots to give it a textured look. If you look really close at mine you can see the chalk outline of a body at the doorstep with a tombstone. In the middle of building our houses we had to make a run to Bops (a frozen treats place here in Hattiesburg).
Oh yea, on Friday the 19th, Jennifer talked me into going to Theresa's shop. Of course, I had to buy something (it's awful having an addiction). I bought the Bent Creek Snapperville series. Actually I had the pumpkin farm and Jennifer had the homestead, so I only had to buy 4 more patterns. Theresa gave me the border pattern for free. I've started on this and am almost through with the homestead. See the picture below.
I also started on the Group 7 Round Robin from my yahoo group. The lady I'm stitching for choose kitchen towels with coffee mugs to be stitched. I, of course, choose to do the irish coffee (there is something to being the first to choose). It is coming along very well. I should be finished in a couple of days.
I really want to get my WIPs under control (21 and counting). I would like to have about 4 or 5 only. But, I am participating in at least 4 Group Correspondence courses with EGA, which means I will have a lot on my plate.
Well got to go. Thanks for stopping by.