Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Stitching Retreat

I'm getting ready for a stitcher's retreat. Theresa at Shakespeare's Peddler is putting on a stitching retreat here in Hattiesburg. I have spent the evening going through all that I have to find any stitching that has been started. I left out a couple because they only have an x or two. But, if there was more work I packed it. What I've packed could very well last me a month. I know it is only a weekend but I don't want to forget anything. I am so excited. I will post what I have completed after the retreat.

In the past couple of weeks I have been trying to finish knitting the blanket I started for Theron. I'm getting closer but I am not finished. I hope to finish it soon.

I started today on a Halloween ornament exchange. I am almost finished. I changed the pattern a little. It had hearts on it but hearts just don't seem to go with Halloween. So I'm going to make them into candy corn instead. Once I finish stitching the candy corn, I will make it a pillow ornament (I think). I will post a picture of the blanket and Halloween ornament tomorrow. Well got to go to bed.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sharon

No comments: