Last night I completed the Burgundy Flower Ornament from Just Nan. The pattern is on the back of the Burgundy Bouquet Leaflet (JN051). While stitching the pattern I didn't think that it looked like a flower. Well, it isn't a flower rather it is 3 flowers. I didn't realize this until I was looking at the picture I took of the project. I used the threads called for by the pattern (DMC) and regular linen 28 count. I think it is very pretty.
I will try to finish the rainbow birds for my Mother this week (month). My WIPs list is getting shorter (yippee!) Once I have reduced my WIPs list to one (Lavender Myst will be awhile), I plan on starting "The Rose of Sharon" from Miriabilia. I have had the pattern since 1992 and really want to do it. Then I will be working on GCC Tiramisu, Rose of Sharon, and probably Hang Ten from Raise the Roof. I only want to work on 2 - 3 projects at a time.
Well got to go stitch. Thanks for dropping by.