I choose to do a Christmas pattern for this go around. I decided to do the Victorian Bear Stocking by Designs for the Needle. Since our group contains 6 people, I cut the pattern into six pieces. The person who does the upper left corner will probably stitch the most. I had to change the color of the border because the pattern called for 498 but there wasn't enough and way too much 221. So for the stocking all the stitch colors will remain the same but the border will be done in 221.
Right now I have two round robins I am working on, besides the one that I sent out with round 8, and am expecting another.
I joined a new exchange group. I decide to join the All Seasons Ornament Exchange for a little more fun. I am participating in the Harvest Ornament Exchange. I already have an idea of what I want to stitch. I can't wait to finish it.
Right now I am working on getting my dissertation proposal ready for submission. I am so tired of working on it, but I need to finish it.
Well got to go and fill out the attendance audit sheets for work and send chapter 1 of the proposal to Dr. G.
Thanks for stopping by.