Saturday, October 25, 2008

HoE Halloween Exchange

I received my exchange on Thursday of this week. It came all the way from Malaysia. My exchange partner was Lillie. I really loved everything that I got in my package. I was so excited to see it in the mail. It was well worth the wait since it traveled a long way.



I got a Halloween floss tag. The pattern is a Barbara Ana Design. Also in the package were some purple ribbon, my favorite color, some DMC floss, and a yellow pillow pin cushion. Lillie also sent an S charm, a ghost paper clip, a postcard, and a Lizzie Kate Pattern - Bless Our home.



But the cutest things, besides the floss tag were the owl buttons. I like owls and these buttons were soooo cute. Very wise owls. I am very happy.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope to start posting regularly again soon.

Sharon

3 comments:

Lillie said...

Hi Sharon, I am so glad my pacakage arrived and thank you for such lovely words for it.

staci said...

Congrats on the very cute exchange!

Carol said...

Beautiful exchange from Lillie - so glad it has arrived safe and sound now! Whew!