I've finished stitching on Diane's Round Robin. It was pretty easy once I realized that it called for 3 threads instead of 2. So I had to frog my part and re-stitch it. I think it is really cute. I would have done the backstitching but did not have the color chart to do so. I will be mailing it on to Georgena tomorrow afternoon.
On a different note, I have an exchange that was suppose to go out on Monday. But, my nephew whose 5 has either hidden it or I have lost it. He said he put it in Maw Maw's basket but we can't find it. I have everything ready to go but the exchange piece. I hope to find it tomorrow or restitch it tomorrow. That will teach me to leave my stitching just laying around.
Well got to go. Thanks for stopping by.