Friday, February 06, 2009

Bad Modem, Bad, Bad Modem!

I have been without internet for two weeks. TWO WEEKS! No googling (or yahoo ing), no posting or reading blogs. I have been crazy without the internet. Right now I am using my sister's computer while waiting for my nephews to get home from school. By the way, we had a new addition to our family this week. My younger sister had her baby on Wednesday. They are getting ready to go home today. He was born at 1:02 pm. 7 lbs 11oz and 20.5 inches long. (He is so small with really long fingers and toes). He is cute. Back on topic, my brother Pete should be fixing the modem this weekend. I will have internet really soon.

As for work, I have been offered a teaching position for the rest of the school year. (The teacher is taking maternity leave). The only problem is that the job is an hour and half away with class starting at 7:30 am. I am not a morning person at all. But, I think I will take it so that I can have some steady income for a few months. I also got hired at Sylvan which I think I will enjoy and continue through the summer (if they need me).

Well the boys have arrived and want to go to MawMaw's and PawPaw's house. They are loading their bikes on the truck and rushing me. So, when I get internet again I will post pictures of the afghan that I have finished and the books that I have read.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sharon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new nephew! And on your job offers - wow, 2 offers in this economy!? Lucky you! That drive would kill me, though, especially with another job to go to on top of it. Best of luck.

Sorry about your internet woes. Looking forward to stitchy news when you get back on line.