Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 4 & 5 Art Attempts

 Sorry for the delay in posting.  I am truly trying to post weekly but as you know life tends to get in the way. Week 4's question is "What are you proud of?"  Well at the moment I am most proud of my artwork.  I drew Grumpy while at Disney World in October.  I finally got it framed and hung it in my living room.  The other was my painting of the Metal Chicken: Rhinna from Painting with a Twist.  It now hangs on the wall in my kitchen.




Week 5's question is "What is powerful to you?".  I decided to do a computer generated collage.  The background is a clipart picture of the Bible, a cross, and an Easter Lily.  I then used a picture of my mother and me, a picture of Liz and me, and a clipart of praying hands.  I then used text boxes to insert the words: Love, Prayer, Friendship, and Faith.

I am having a great time with these art projects.  Sometimes it feels more like scrapbooking but I am having fun.

Well, thanks for dropping by.

Sharon

No comments: