Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Art Journal 10 & 11

Week 10's question, "What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?"  The last one was when my 3-year-old nephew spent the night.  He was up until past midnight watching cartoons.  So I turned off the tv and told him to go to sleep.  But he wanted to watch "mouse, mouse".  So instead I turned on the music channels to instrumental.  He started crying and said 'That's not good.  Not good at all."  Over and over again.  I finally got him to go to sleep when I put on the cooking channel.  Well I also put on the card some of the comments that my nephews said that still make me laugh out loud.  It is still a work in progress.

Week 11's question, "Draw something".  As you can see I am not a great artist but I did draw (with my crayons).

Thanks for stopping by,

Sharon

No comments: