Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Birthday Finish

Lizzie Kate's Summer ABC's Snippet
Yesterday was my birthday.  My cousin Liz took me out to Olive Garden for dinner.  We had a great time.  I had Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo while she had the Chicken Alfredo Pizza.  We had the Lemon Creme Pie for dessert.  Yummy!

Afterwards we went back to her house and watch tv.  I had finished about half of this the night before.  I stitched it on 16 ct Aida using the recommended DMC floss.  The difference here is that I used Mill Hill beads for the seeds in the watermelon rather than french knots.  I was going to use black beads but I don't have any (surprising).  So I used dark blue ones.

Today is the first day of my summer class.  I will be teaching College Algebra in the month of June.  Wish me and my students luck.  There is a lot of material for 16 days of class.  But I am ready to get it started.

Well got to go get dressed for class.  Thanks for stopping by

Sharon

No comments: