Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Week 9 - Progress on Celtic Mystery Stitch-a-long



Celtic Mystery Stitch-a-long
lacking green in the 3 patterns

I got busy this last week on the Ink Circle's Celtic Mystery Stitch-a-long.  I started working on 3 of the patterns.  I was originally working on the upper right corner, but decided to work on the other two below.  So, I stitched one color at a time in each of the patterns.  I have two colors left, purple in the upper left corner, and green in all 3 pattern.









As for Michelle's afghan, I decided to do a basic granny square.  On Wednesday at bowling I finished 6-1/2 squares.  So when I got home I finished the last one.  Now I have 3 patterns left to stitch.  I think I will submit this afghan for the Mississippi State Fair in October.  I think it is going to be a beautiful afghan.  I can't wait to put it together.

Well, I got to go.  I need to finish the 3 patterns I have left.

Sharon

No comments: