Wednesday, July 20, 2016

End of June

Happy 4th, a little late.  I was suppose to post on Monday but got sidetracked with all of the celebration.  My brothers, sisters, parents, in-laws, nieces and nephews got together for the 4th.  We enjoyed hamburgers, sausage, and corn grilled on my dad's father's day gift.  We had a great time.  My nephew Theron saw the coffee cup I made for Jen and wanted one.  This child has been drinking coffee since he was 2. (He will be 13 in September).  Once my other nephews saw the coffee cup, they wanted one.  So I made one for each:  Tucker, Tyler, and Leif.  Each one wanted a specific color.  Tyler wanted the orange.  But he told his mom that he didn't like whipped cream and wanted a marshmallow.  (Aren't children wonderful, :}).


I finished my rag rug.  But, the cat (Pearl) has taken it over.  Actually I think she thought I was making it for her since the beginning.  Every time I looked at it she was asleep on it.  The pattern called for 6 yards of fabric.  It took 12.  But I think it will look great in my craft room.  (Once I get rid of the desk).  I started with pinking shears but the last 6 yards were cut with a pinking blade.  It was quicker


This is my progress on Sam's Socks, Shorts, n Such.  I haven't been able to do much on it.  Every time I pick it up, I have to stop and do something else.  I hope to finish it soon.


Thanks for stopping by

No comments: