Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Pre Spring Break

Well last weekend and this week I have been preparing for my first international trip.  I am going to London and Edinburgh next week during my spring break.  I am very excited and nervous.  I have traveled within the United States by airplane and automobile.  But, this is my first foray across the ocean.  It will also be my first train trip (from London to Edinburgh and back).  I have been gathering all the things that I need.  I plan to pack everything on Thursday.  The only bad thing about this trip is that I have to get up at 4:00 am on Friday to meet the group at 5:15am to travel to the airport.  I don't do well with getting up early.  Other than that, I think I am good.

So what did I work on this weekend and this week.  I stitched a little bit on Tre civette sul comò by Madame Chantilly and Tuffet's Cupboard.  But I didn't complete very much.  I didn't work very long on either one.  Next week I won't be stitching much either because of the trip.

I will post pictures.

Sharon

No comments: