Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mardi Gras Week

This week has been a rough week.  My father came home from the hospital.  Because of his stroke, I have been staying with my parents at night.  Thank God it was Mardi Gras holidays.  I was able to stay night and day with them through the weekend and for Monday & Tuesday.  My brothers and sisters an sister-in-law stepped up and covered Wednesday and Thursday during the day.  I have been preparing for my first international trip to London.  So I crocheted myself a hat and cowl.  It was supposed to be a scarf but I didn't have enough yarn. I actually crocheted this hat with a scarf for my cousin Kathy.  She really liked it.  So, did I.  Hence, I made one for me.


Also this week I finished my part of the Halloween Rules, Eat Candy & Visit a Haunted House, on Bridget's.  This month and next I will work on Jennifer's Halloween Rules.  I had to make a few changes to the colors because they didn't match or they blended in with the color of the fabric.  I am really enjoying this Round Robin with my sisters.


 Next I have to work on the Jennifer's.  The patterns are Scare a Crow and Carve a Pumpkin.  It is really quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

No comments: