Tuesday, February 21, 2017

President's Day Weekend

Well,  I didn't stitch much this last week.  I have had some family issues where I wasn't able to get to my stitching.  But, I wanted to post so that I will keep to a schedule.

This Sunday, my stitching group got together to stitch.  Each month we are having some sort of exchange.  January was favorite tool.  This month was Valentine's candy.  We had a great time.  I gave Laffy Taffy, Starburst, and Fun Dip.  Next month we have decided to make a group charm bracelet.  Each person is to go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's and get a charm bracelet for ourselves and a charm for each person in the group that represent the person giving the charm.  I think this is going to be fun.

Also, my new start this month will Curious Owl by Art to Heart from JABC.  I bought this at the Silver Needle stitching retreat a couple of years ago.  I saw this in my stash and thought, why not.  I thin it will be cute.

Well, thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

No comments: