Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Backpack, Backpack!

My nephews, Theron and Tucker, love Diego and Dora. Theron has a backpack that Tucker likes to play with. As kids are, the two of them argue over the backpack. So I offered to crochet one for Tucker. I have worked on this all weekend. As my usual pattern, I have probably crochet this thing two or three times. I have been using two "freebie" patterns from Lions Brand yarn plus a pattern that my mother uses for her kitchen towels. I hope that my sister and her son will like it. I have to make the drawstring, finish the flap and make the straps but I should finish it today. I think I did a pretty good job. Such a good job, that I think I'll make my self one but a little bigger and in a different color.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

Lookin' good. He'll love it. I really am impressed by how you can adapt several different patterns to make exactly what you want. Pretty cool.