Well I finished the fob. My sister, Jennifer made the cording for the string to attach the fob to the scissors. For the back, I stitched the recipient's first initial. I used Weeks Dye Work "Calypso" to stitch it but for the cording I found matching DMC floss. I enjoyed working on this project. I will be mailing it out later today or tomorrow.
The second thing I finished was the "Maypole" for the Red Thread Round Robin that I am working on. I stitched on Mari's this month. She changed some of the colors but it turned out beautifully.
The third thing I finished (which was earlier in the week) was the backpack. It turned out cute. Now I have to do another one for Theron. I may even do one for me except bigger. Tucker loves it. But, I have to find some Velcro to match for the shoulder strap. His mom is suppose to look today, otherwise I will use white Velcro on the strap.