Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome 2012

I had a wonderful time last night.  My sister Bridget had a board game party at her house for New Years Eve.  There were 8 people there (mostly family).  We snacked and played about 7 games.  Then today after church and lunch, my sisters, Jennifer and Bridget, with my brother-in-law Tim and I played SmartAlec (It goes by a different name) and Phase 10.  We had a great time.

I had hoped to start my new year with a very clean house and all of my decorations put away.  Well, I didn't quite make it there.  On the other hand, I did complete a major feat.  I completely cleaned my office (it looked like a hoarder lived there, had to step on things to get in).  It is so clean, the floor is clear, my desk is actually a desk again, not a junk holder.  My goal this year is to keep the house clean using the Fly Lady's cleaning system while trying to minimize my possessions.

Another of my goals this year is to be healthier.  I plan on cooking breakfast every morning rather than getting a breakfast burrito meal from McDonald's.  My boss gave me this pretty lunch bag for Christmas which I plan on using on regular basis by taking my lunch to work rather than not eating or going out (which is what I did last year).  I also plan on starting to exercise.  I borrowed Jennifer's Wii Fit and will start using it on Monday.

Finally, I want to enjoy life more.  Reading for pleasure, stitch more, crochet more.  I want to do something new each week that I have never done but wanted to do.  I think I am going to do the art journal that Em will be starting soon.  This will be a big deal to me because I don't think I am artistically inclined but I am going to spread my wings.


Thank you for stopping by.  I will posted again during the week.

Sharon

No comments: