I've been working on Sister Three by Stacy Nash exclusively this week. I have almost completed it. Really, I should be finished with it but when I was stitching the leaves along the left side and top, I noticed something was wrong. Along the top I stitched over one with one stitch that made the rest off for the entire top. Then I was trying to figure out what else I did wrong when I noticed that I started down one row more than I was supposed to. So, I ripped out the entire top row. I am just going to add one more stitch on the left to bring the top up then I will finish it this week. I only have 17 letters left to stitch and the top row of leaves. I made some adjustments to the color. The pattern only called for 3 colors but I am using 5. One was an oops and the other is the color of my baby sister's eyes. Other than that I am pretty much following the pattern.
This weekend I will start on my new start for April - World of Color Snapper Series by Bent Creek. I love Bent Creek Snapper series. I started with Snapperville. I have stitched the Summer and Winter Snapper series. I still want to stitch the Autumn and Spring snapper series. They are usually quick and easy to do.
Well got to go. Thanks for stopping by.