Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009 Goals

Okay, so my family loves to pick on me about being a data collector (well I am a mathematician). I wrote down my 10 Goals for 2009. I also decided that I was going to read a book a month from the list of "100 books you must read before you die". So here are my goals for 2009

1. Defend dissertation proposal.
2. Defend dissertation.
3. Drop 2 dress sizes.
4. Get a full time job.
5. Be more sociable/ Go out more.
6. Bring lunch to work and eat healthy.
7. Start & stick to an exercise routine.
8. Clean and organize my house.
9. Stick to a budget & pay off debt.
10. Complete all started stitching projects.

As for the books I plan to read The Hobbit, and the Lord of the Ring Series during January through April.

I counted the number of patterns that I stitched last year (38). So my goal this year will be 40.

Well thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your interest.

Sharon

No comments: