Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stitching Rotation

Well, I decided today to set up a stitching rotation. I have several projects that I need to get complete. Why? Because I have been working on them for y-e-a-r-s. Also, I am not letting myself start a new project until I finish at least one of them. I plan on knitting everyday, especially since one of the babies will be born on the 4th of February. Also, weekends will be for ornaments and whatever else I want to stitch. Also, I decided to join in with a group doing art and journaling to answer a question each week. This weekend I plan on getting caught up on everything.

Still haven't found a job but am optimistic. I applied for several full-time positions but also applied with Kelly Temporary Services. I think I will be working soon.

Well got to go finish a project. Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the new background. And, get to stitching!!!