Saturday, January 03, 2009

First Finish of the Year

Yeah, I finished one!!! This is Bent Creek's Thankful from the Red Thread Series. I started it before the new year but I had to get some thread from Bridget (the owner of this one) to finish it. As of the 1st of January I had stitched the box and the word thankful. On the 1st I finished the tablecloth and turkey plate. Last night, the 2nd, I finished stitching the turkey. Now all I have to do on my Red Thread is the border and the words. I will post a picture when I finish it (some time later).

Today I am going to work on the Rainbow Birds for my mother. I have been working on this one for about 3 years. I plan on finishing it next. My goal this year is to finish all started projects first. Then only work on 2 cross stitch projects and 1 needlepoint at a time.

Also, since my sister and my sister-in-law are pregnant and due at the beginning of February, I need to knit two baby blankets. I think I will go get the yarn today and start on them.

Well, thanks for stopping by

Sharon

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nice change to the page. Can you believe that this RR is almost finished!!!

Sharon said...

Congrats on your first finish of the year!