Monday, March 24, 2008

Needlepoint Bookmark

I got this bookmark at one of my EGA Stitching Magnolia's meeting. It was either a business meeting or a Christmas Party. Well I finally pulled it out on Saturday and stitched it. I used Krienik Antique Purple and Gold thread. I wanted to use an emerald green background but though it would be too "Mardi Gras"ish. So I choose a light blue background. Now all I need to do is stitch around the top to finish the bookmark.

I also completed a scissor fob for my friend, Vercher. I know that she will love it. I'm not posting a picture until she receives it. It wasn't hard to stitch but it was hard to find a pattern that worked. Now I think I am going to make something else to go in with it but I don't know what yet. Her birthday was in January. So, I am very late in getting her gift to her. I hope to mail it this weekend.

Finally, I finished the ornament for the March Ornament exchange for Crazy4CrossStitch exchange group (which is now closing). Once my partner receives the ornament I will post pictures of it. I think it turned out cute.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

No comments: