Saturday, March 01, 2008

I've been tagged

Lisha tagged me to name 7 weird or random facts about myself. So, here goes... But first the rules...

The Rules:
1 Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2 Post the Rules on your blog.
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4 Tag 7 people and link them.
5 Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

7 weird or random facts about me:

1. I am the education coordinator for my primary EGA group which is in Louisiana. (I am in Mississippi).
2. I love to eat crawfish and shrimp, but am allergic to them. (Carry Benadryl with me at all times).
3. I have been to Alaska during the spring.
4. Saw a report about a train wreck in the town where I worked while sitting in an airport in Chicago (on my way home from Alaska; worked was to start back up the next week).
5. My favorite snack is either dark chocolate or Cheetos.
6. I'm not a good housekeeper (I hate to clean).
7. I enjoy doing walk-a-thons but hate to exercise.

Now for the tags:

Well, since Lisha tagged the only other person that I know personally who has a blog, my tag will be you. Since you're reading this blog you are tagged. If you don't have a blog, then post your seven facts as a comment to this blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

No comments: